- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
THEBES, Ill. -- Milton "Joe" King, 50, of Thebes died Monday, May 31, 2004, at his home.
He was born Dec. 27, 1953, son of Gaylon and Pauline Newbolds King.
King was a mechanic.
Survivors include a daughter, Karen King of Washington; a son, Joseph King of Washington; his parents of Thebes; four sisters, Donna Wagner of Cape Girardeau, Mary King and Sheila Mobley of Tamms, Ill., Tammie King of Thebes; two brothers, Donald King of Thebes, and Mike King of Oxford, Ala.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms after 1 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lee Thompson officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes.