- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- June C. Watson, 79, of Sikeston died Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born June 24, 1924, at Morley, Mo., daughter of C.D. and Gladys Lee Cummins. She married J.R. "Jerry" Watson.
Watson was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sharon Ferrell of Sikeston; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, and three sisters.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home after 2 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Jackson officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.