- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Community Q&A 05/30/04
Lives in: Cape Girardeau
Family: Dad, Ken; mom, Susan; sister, Gwen.
Job: Just applied for Toys 'R' Us, Buchheit's and Cape West 14 Cine.
What do you like most about the area? It's bigger than where I used to live. The mall and job opportunities.
Favorite food: Vanilla ice cream.
Favorite TV show: "Law & Order: SVU."
Best advice: Live every day from day to day and don't regret anything.
Person you most admire: Nathan Wibbenmeyer, a classmate who died in December after a battle with cancer.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Use the money for college and a car, start a scholarship award in the name of Nathan Wibbenmeyer and donate to some charities.
Pet peeve: When people ask me things over and over.