- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 05/29/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Jerome Lewis Bridges, 128, 2812 Themis, Apt. D, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
Joe Willy Brand Jr., 20, 813 S. Sprigg, was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Jamie Marie LeClere, 225, 1536 N. Spanish, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court on an original charge of no proof of insurance.
George Edward Pryor, 25, 402 Sunrise, Dexter, Mo., was arrested Thursday on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to return to confinement and for several traffic violations.
Kim Bushman, 52, 309 West State, Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Friday on a Chaffee warrant for contempt of court for failure to appear for driving under revocation.
Brandy Lynn Fee, 17, 517 Amethyst, was issued a summons Thursday for filing a false report.
Kyle Rex Wrathell, 18, 1185 Sweet Potato Road, Dongola, Ill., was issued a summons Friday for possession of drug paraphernalia.Property Damage
Tree Properties Inc. of Patterson, Mo., reported reckless burning and property damage Friday.
Liquor was reported stolen Thursday from Rhodes 101, 1127 N. Sprigg.
A 1988 brown Ford F150 pickup truck was reported stolen Thursday from 1522 B. Henderson.
A Missouri driver's license was reported stolen Friday.
Seven male juveniles, all age 16, were cited into juvenile court Thursday for cruelty to animals.Jackson
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Amber Heine, 21, 352 Westridge, Sedgewickville, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear in court.