- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PATTON, Mo. -- Laura Beth Bollinger and Christopher Evans Graviett exchanged vows April 17, 2004, at La Croix United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Fred Rister performed the ceremony.
Mr. and Mrs. Elmer Bollinger of Patton are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Graviett of Oran, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Mariah Bollinger of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Crystal Bollinger of Patton, sister of the bride, and Amanda Gregory of Oran, sister of the groom. Junior bridesmaids were Michelle and Jennifer Dirnberger of Jackson, nieces of the groom.
Wesley Graviett of Oran was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Dwayne Heisserer and Ben Urhahn of Oran. Ushers were Kevin Graviett of Oran, cousin of the groom, and Bradley Bollinger of Patton, brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Karrie Graviett of Oran, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Michael Dirnberger of Jackson, nephew of the groom. Honorary attendants were Madison, Mackenzie and Kamryn Graviett of Oran, nieces of the groom.
Polly Propst of Patton attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Graviett is a 2000 graduate of Meadow Heights High School, and received an associate of science degree from Mineral Area College in 2002. She is employed at J.C. Penney.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Oran High School. He is employed at Construction Trailer Specialists.
The couple is residing in Scott City.