- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Chuck Albert McCall, 45, of Glenallen died Thursday, May 27, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 29, 1959, at Lutesville, Mo., son of Albert J. and Doris Marie Becker McCall. He and Sandra Ann DeBrock were married May 14, 1983, at Glenallen.
McCall was a self-employed contractor and sprint car racer.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Dianna McCall; a son, Eric McCall, both of Glenallen; a brother, Donald McCall of Branson, Mo.; and a sister, Doris Thiele of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Ray Meek officiating. Burial will be in Glenallen Cemetery.