- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Janette B. Golden, 69, of Anna, died Thursday, May 27, 2004, at Memorial Hospital in Carbondale, Ill.
Golden was born Jan. 12, 1935, in Effingham County, Ill., the daughter of Anthony and Cecilia (Koester) Tegenkamp. She married Jack Golden Dec. 29, 1956. He died Feb. 6, 1990.
She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Anna and the Anna VFW Ladies Auxiliary.
Surviving are three daughters, Marcia Esders of Elkhart, Ind., Deanna Blessing of Cobden, Ill, Mary Lameda of Cookeville, Tenn.; three sons, Jeff, Jim and Chris Golden, all of Anna; two brothers, Tony Tegenkamp of Effingham, Ill., and Jerry Tegenkamp of Bloomington, Ill.; three sisters, Elaine Brummer, Dorothy Levitt and Ramona Dirks, all of Effingham; 11 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and three brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Anna. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Crain Funeral Home with the Rev. Federico Higuera officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Memorial Park.