- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 5/28/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday: At 3:35 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1407 Mary Ann.
At 3:36 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2825 Bloomfield.
At 7:21 p.m., standby at the airport.
At 9:23 p.m., an emergency medical service at 410 Mount Auburn.
At 9:26 p.., an emergency medical service at 225 N. Frederick.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
At 12:25 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1008 N. Kingshighway
At 11:43 a.m., a still alarm at 131 S. West End Blvd.
At 1:07 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1221 N. Kingshighway
At 2:19 p.m., an emergency medical service at 3265 William, No. 107.
At 2:53 p.m., a grease fire at Taco John, 111 N. Kingshighway.
At 3:48 p.m., report of a downed power line at Bertling and Big Bend.