- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Developments in Iraq
A car carrying two Japanese journalists was attacked by gunmen just south of Baghdad, who set the vehicle on fire.
Three mortar shells were fired at coalition headquarters in Samawah, causing no damage or casualties. Japanese and Dutch troops are stationed there.
Iranian lawmakers convened on Thursday by chanting "Death to America," condemning the U.S. occupation of Iraq.
Britain will increase the number of troops in Iraq by 370 to a new total of 8,900.
-- The Associated Press