- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)50
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Developments in Iraq
A car carrying two Japanese journalists was attacked by gunmen just south of Baghdad, who set the vehicle on fire.
Three mortar shells were fired at coalition headquarters in Samawah, causing no damage or casualties. Japanese and Dutch troops are stationed there.
Iranian lawmakers convened on Thursday by chanting "Death to America," condemning the U.S. occupation of Iraq.
Britain will increase the number of troops in Iraq by 370 to a new total of 8,900.
-- The Associated Press