- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Ronald Lee Moore, 64, of Lakeland, Fla., died Tuesday, May 25, 2004, at his home.
He was born Nov. 11, 1939, in Warsaw, Ind., son of Richard Lee and Mabel Moore. He was formerly of Scott City.
Survivors include three sons, Randall Moore of Jackson, Michael Moore of Fiddletown, Calif., Roger Moore of St. Louis; a daughter, Veronica Boardrow of Isleton, Calif.; and 11 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
There is no service.
Announcement courtesy of Ford and Sons Funeral Home.