- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Lunette M. Willer, 102, died Wednesday, May 26, 2004, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born July 23, 1901, at Perryville, Mo., daughter of Joseph and Mary Miget. She and Ben F. Willer were married Nov. 2, 1928, in Cape Girardeau. He died Nov. 30, 1973.
Willer worked 43 years at International Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Mary's Cathedral.
Survivors include a sister, Louise Willard of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by six brothers and six sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 9 to 9:45 a.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Mary's Cathedral, with the Rev. Scott Sunnenberg officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.