- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire reports 5/27/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Tuesday:
At 3:38 p.m., a stand-by at the airport.
At 5:46 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at 2104 Big Bend.
At 7 p.m., a medical call at 1005 Jefferson.
At 8:47 p.m., a medical call at 2857 Cape LaCroix.
At 9:39 p.m., a citizen's assist at 1229 N. Missouri.
At 11:56 p.m., a medical call at 20 Marlin.Firefighters responded to the following calls on Wednesday:
At 8:58 a.m., a stand-by at the airport.
At 10:21 a.m., a medical call at 200 Mason
at 10:38 a.m., a medical call at 1032 N. Frederick.