- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Kimberly Gaye Ring, 41, of Tucson, Ariz., died Monday, May 24, 2004, at her home.
She was born Sept. 2, 1962, in Sikeston, daughter of Edgar R. and Eloise Gilliland Ring.
Ring was a member of North Acres General Baptist Church and sang in the choir. She attended New Dawn State School.
Survivors include her parents and a sister, Pam Shell, all of Tucson.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel. The Revs. Norman Elledge and Ernest Elledge will officiate. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.