- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Tom Ray and Michelle Ann Kilburn of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 12:14 p.m. Saturday, April 24, 2004. Name, Nora Rose. Weight, 5 pounds 2.5 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Kilburn is the former Michelle Wiseman, daughter of Cathy Brock of Advance, Mo. She is employed in administration. Kilburn is the son of Pat and Mike Baker of Advance and Tom and Esther Morris of Jackson. He is employed in telecommunications.
Daughter to Joel Adam and Rena Jo McHarry of Olive Branch, Ill., St. Francis Medical Center, 9:46 p.m. Monday, May 3, 2004. Name, Joely Rebecca Louise. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. McHarry is the former Rena White, daughter of Billy and Cindy White of Olive Branch, and the late Rebecca and Kenneth Behm of Olive Branch. She is a certified nurse assistant at the Lutheran Home. McHarry is the son of Steven and Glenda Burgess of Olive Branch. He is a service technician at Clark Appliance Center.
Son to Dr. Michael John and Catherine Jo Clippard of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 5:50 p.m. Sunday, May 11, 2004. Name, William Andrew. Weight, 10 pounds 5 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Clippard is the former Catherine Dixon, daughter of Clyde and Melinda Dixon of Dexter, Mo. Clippard is the son of Mike and Gail Clippard of Dexter. He is a physician.
Daughter to Terry Allen and Ashley Carol Drum of Millersville, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:31 p.m. Friday, May 14, 2004. Name, Loran Ashley. Weight, 4 pounds 5 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Drum is the former Ashley Thrower, daughter of Julie Thrower of Sikeston, Mo., and Tyke and Julia Thrower of Cape Girardeau. Drum is the son of Terry and Lupe Drum of Millersville. He is employed in warehouse operations with Advanced Logistics.
Daughter to Derrick Gordon and Windy Triel Carlton of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 4:53 p.m. Friday, May 14, 2004. Name, Elizabeth JoLeigh. Weight, 8 pounds 14 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Carlton is the former Windy Scarbrough, daughter of Wanda Scarbrough of Marble Hill, Mo., and the late Richard Scarbrough. She is an administration partner. Carlton is the son of Ronald "Ike" Carlton and Debbie Carlton of Cape Girardeau. He is a paramedic/training supervisor.
Son to Jackie Dean and Nicole Leigh Andrews Jr. of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 2:46 p.m. Monday, May 17, 2004. Name, Zane Joseph. Weight, 6 pounds. Second son. Mrs. Andrews is the former Nicole Cooper, daughter of Gary and Rhonda Cooper of Advance, Mo. She is employed at Taco Bell. Andrews is the son of Jack and Arlene Andrews of Glenallen, Mo. He is a forklift operator.
Son to Matt Thomas and Mindi Jane Pruitt of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:50 p.m. Monday, May 17, 2004. Name, Logan Matthew. Weight, 9 pounds 8 ounces. Mrs. Pruitt is the former Mindi Baer, daughter of Larry and Karen Baer of Perryville, Mo. She is office manager at Fountainbleau Lodge. Pruitt is the son of John and Ruth Pruitt of Dexter, Mo. He is sales manager with Anderson News Service.