- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Norma E. Clements, 93, of Washington, Mo., died Monday, May 24, 2004, at Grandview North Health Center in Washington.
She was born May 7, 1911, at Friedheim, Mo., daughter of William and Clara Zoellner Grossheider. She and Edgar J. Clements were married Feb. 23, 1941. He died Oct. 16, 1999.
Clements was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville and its Concordia Ladies Aid and Bible Class.
Survivors include two sons, Wayne Clements of Washington, Dale Clements of Kansas City, Mo.; a brother, Wilbert Grossheider of Perryville; a sister, Wilma Hopfer of Perryville; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 to 9 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Immanuel Lutheran Church. The Rev. Matthew Marks will officiate. Burial will be in the church cemetery.