- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- Federal program to provide free meals for all Cape district students for 4 years (8/7/18)5
- Vote 'no' on Prop A (8/2/18)
- Cape County voters pick Welker, Miller, Tracy, Hovis in Tuesday primaries (8/8/18)
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Missouri voters reject law banning compulsory union fees (8/8/18)19
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
Sally Arebelle Harmon, 81, of Cape Girardeau and formerly of Sikeston, Mo. died Saturday, May 22, 2004, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 13, 1922, in Lamar, Ark., daughter of Sylvester "C.C." and Lela Arebelle Allen Carter. She and Thomas "Ralph" Harmon Sr. were married Sept. 10, 1941; he died Dec. 22, 1984.
Harmon attended the Church of God in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son, Tom Harmon of Cape Girardeau; a granddaughter; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and four sisters.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. today at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Reder officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.