- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Sally Arebelle Harmon, 81, of Cape Girardeau and formerly of Sikeston, Mo. died Saturday, May 22, 2004, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 13, 1922, in Lamar, Ark., daughter of Sylvester "C.C." and Lela Arebelle Allen Carter. She and Thomas "Ralph" Harmon Sr. were married Sept. 10, 1941; he died Dec. 22, 1984.
Harmon attended the Church of God in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son, Tom Harmon of Cape Girardeau; a granddaughter; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and four sisters.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. today at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Reder officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.