- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Geneva Gardiner Wagoner, 78, of Chaffee died Thursday, May 20, 2004, at her home.
She was born Feb. 3, 1926, at Dutchtown, daughter of Albert and Hermina Lenora Simpher Gardiner. She and Ray Wagoner were married Jan. 11, 1985.
Wagoner was a retired foreman at Florsheim Shoe Co. in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband of Chaffee; one son, Clifford E. Wagoner of Painton, Mo.; two daughters, Sharon Desmond of Ballwin, Mo., and Gail Ballard of Chaffee; two sisters, Vivian LeGrand of Cape Girardeau and Myrna DuBost of Titusville, Fla.; eight grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Parish prayers will be at 6:30 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.