- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Stanley Craver Jr.
MCCLURE, Ill. -- Stanley A. Craver Jr., 51, of McClure died Friday, May 21, 2004, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Mo.
He was born March 2, 1953, in Anna, Ill., son of Stanley and Lucetta Pedigo Craver. He and Rebecca McHughes were married Sept. 21, 1983.
Craver was a deacon and sound technician at McClure Baptist Church. He was a volunteer fireman and a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife of McClure; his mother of Galesburg, Ill.; three daughters, DeJa Pinkston of Scott City, Catrina Craver and Ashley Craver of McClure; a son, Stanley Craver III of McClure; two sisters, Sharon Giebelstein of LeClaire, Iowa, and Patricia Willems of Galesburg; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call today from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Crain Funeral Home in Anna, from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Monday at the funeral home and after noon at McClure Baptist Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. at the church, with the Rev. Bill Joyce officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery with military honors by McClure VFW Post 900.