- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Sprengels mark 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Archie H. Sprengel of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary May 15, 2004, with a dinner at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Hosts were their sons and daughters-in-law, Archie W. and Ann Sprengel and Mark and Christy Sprengel.
Sprengel and Mae Sue Beal were married May 15, 1954, at Trinity Lutheran Church. Their attendants were August Sprengel and Betty Sprengel.
The couple has five grandchildren.