- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Sprengels mark 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Archie H. Sprengel of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary May 15, 2004, with a dinner at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Hosts were their sons and daughters-in-law, Archie W. and Ann Sprengel and Mark and Christy Sprengel.
Sprengel and Mae Sue Beal were married May 15, 1954, at Trinity Lutheran Church. Their attendants were August Sprengel and Betty Sprengel.
The couple has five grandchildren.