- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Greens to mark silver event
Mr. and Mrs. Rick W. Green of Whitewater will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary Tuesday.
Green and Dorothy J. Arnzen were married May 25, 1979, in Union City, Tenn. He is the son of Ray and Jean Green of Crump. She is the daughter of Dorothy Arnzen of Laflin, Mo., and the late Ervin Arnzen.
They own and operate Green's General Merchandise.
The Greens have six children, Amy (Chad) Barks of Jackson; Lucas Green with the U.S. Army in Iraq; Andrew, David, Sarah and Jason Green, all of Whitewater.