- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Wilma LeDure of Scott City announces the engagement of her daughter, Stephanie Rhea LeDure, to Charles Wayne Rhyne. He is the son of Paula Woods of Scott City. LeDure is also the daughter of the late Garland LeDure.
LeDure is a graduate of Kelly High School and Southeast Missouri State University. She is an elementary teacher with Scott City School District.
Rhyne is a graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed in the corporate office of Plaza Tire Co.
A June 5 wedding is planned at Grace United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau.