- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Frances M. Knapp, 66, of Foristell, Mo., died Saturday, May 15, 2004, at St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles, Mo.
She was born June 3, 1937, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of James and Bertha Holder. She and John R. Knapp were married. He preceded her in death.
Knapp was a clean-room operator at the microchip maker MEMC for 10 years in St. Peters, Mo. She was a member of Jehovah's Witness of Warrenton.
Survivors include a son, Steven Knapp of Foristell; four daughters, Cheryl Davis of Portland, Ore., Mary Mayberry of Foristell, Barbara Gilmore of Jackson and Sandra Barklage of St. Charles; a brother, James Holder of St. Charles; three sisters, Ruth Frenzel of Perryville, Mo., Juanita Bragg of Cape Girardeau and Pat Williams of California; eight grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. today at Baue Chapel of Wentzville, Mo. Burial will be in Wright Cemetery in Wright City, Mo.