- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson Manors shows appreciation for volunteers
The many groups who volunteer their time at Jackson Manor were honored at an appreciation party recently.
Certificates were awarded to Happy Four, Pet Pals, Country Travelers and Gospel Singers, Josh Steinnerd, Scott Quade, the Rev. Dan Usher, Clarence and Ruth Jean Lange, Gravel Hill UMC, Iona Singers, Sally Tierney, Lighthouse Kids, Marguerit James, New Mc-Kendree United Methodist Women, Mary and the K's, Oak Ride Homemakers FCE, Peggy Davault, Joey Crosnoe, Country Echoes, Clippard's Band, Don Gast, Jim Hartmann, Classy Chassy, the Rev. Sam Roethemeyer, the Rev. Charles Weber, Bob Black and The Wonders, Bob Loos, Gladys Lawrence, Monsignor Eftink, Midwest Pickers, Katie Loos, John Ream, the SHARE group from Jackson Middle School, Stephanie Martin, Faye Burchett, Janet Hampton and the Rev. Paul Graham.