- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CAIRO, Ill. -- Sandra Sue Wells and John Wayne Guetterman were married April 15, 2004, at Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nev.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Francis E. Phillips of Joplin, Mo. The groom is the son of Sara Guetterman of Cairo, and the late Jack Guetterman.
Maid of honor was Leslie Dahl.
Eric Dahl was best man.
Mrs. Guetterman is area sales manager of the men's department with Famous-Barr.
The groom is co-owner and general manager of Guetterman Motors.
The couple resides in Cairo.