- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Amber Leanne Marshall and Derek E. Allen Reed were married May 1, 2004, in Maryland Heights, Mo. James A. Miller performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Richard and Dawn Marshall of Marquand, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Clara Davis of Puxico, Mo.
Maid of honor was Ashley Marshall and bridesmaid was Destiny Marshall, sisters of the bride.
Gabe Puhse was best man, and groomsman was Mika Puhse.
Mrs. Reed is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Puxico High School. He is employed with the Travis Lee Band.
The couple is residing in Jackson.