- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Deborah Sue Gregory and Sean Cameron Pierce exchanged vows March 27, 2004, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. The Rev. Ron Watts performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Dorothy Dannenmueller of Chaffee, Mo., and the late Robert Dannenmueller. The groom is the son of Bobby Pierce and Glenna Pierce of Cape Girardeau.
Theresa Siebert of Benton, Mo., sister of the bride, was maid of honor.
Heather Pierce of Cape Girardeau was her brother's attendant.
Candlelighters were Cambry Pierce and Keisha Hamm, nieces of the groom.
Flower girls were Taylor Bohnert and Kali Stoffregen. Ringbearer was Robbie Gregory, son of the bride.
Carley Pierce attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Pierce is a graduate of Chaffee High School. She is a physical therapy technician at Mid-America Rehab, and an independent sales associate with AFLAC.
The groom is a graduate of Goldendale High School in Goldendale, Wash. He is employed at Foeste Masonry.
The couple is residing in Jackson.