- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- Federal program to provide free meals for all Cape district students for 4 years (8/7/18)5
- Vote 'no' on Prop A (8/2/18)
- Cape County voters pick Welker, Miller, Tracy, Hovis in Tuesday primaries (8/8/18)
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Missouri voters reject law banning compulsory union fees (8/8/18)19
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
Robert Norwood King, 73, of Fallon, Nev., died Friday, May 7, 2004, at a care center in Provo, Utah.
He was born Sept. 29, 1930, in St. Louis, son of Lawrence Norwood and Zoe Virginia Bull King.
King was a retired radiologic technologist. He moved to Fallon in 1994 from Florida.
He served in the U.S. Navy during the Korean Conflict.
Survivors include two daughters, Sheila Gross of Gordonville, Penny Wren of Jackson; a sister, Ilene Carr of St. Louis; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife and a son.
The funeral was held Wednesday at Smith Family Funeral Home in Fallon. Burial was in Desert Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Silver Springs, Nev., with military honors.