- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Robert Norwood King, 73, of Fallon, Nev., died Friday, May 7, 2004, at a care center in Provo, Utah.
He was born Sept. 29, 1930, in St. Louis, son of Lawrence Norwood and Zoe Virginia Bull King.
King was a retired radiologic technologist. He moved to Fallon in 1994 from Florida.
He served in the U.S. Navy during the Korean Conflict.
Survivors include two daughters, Sheila Gross of Gordonville, Penny Wren of Jackson; a sister, Ilene Carr of St. Louis; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife and a son.
The funeral was held Wednesday at Smith Family Funeral Home in Fallon. Burial was in Desert Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Silver Springs, Nev., with military honors.