- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Music endeavor will bring pride
To the editor:
I want to thank all of you for your coverage of the community recording of Kevin Danzig's "The Great Mississippi." Kevin, who has been reading online coverage of the project in the Southeast Missourian, has been overwhelmed with the positive public response. We are both aware that your coverage has raised public awareness and bolstered the credibility of the effort.
I think this is an endeavor that will be a source of pride for Cape Girardeau. Thank you so much for your support.