- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Music endeavor will bring pride
To the editor:
I want to thank all of you for your coverage of the community recording of Kevin Danzig's "The Great Mississippi." Kevin, who has been reading online coverage of the project in the Southeast Missourian, has been overwhelmed with the positive public response. We are both aware that your coverage has raised public awareness and bolstered the credibility of the effort.
I think this is an endeavor that will be a source of pride for Cape Girardeau. Thank you so much for your support.