- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Music endeavor will bring pride
To the editor:
I want to thank all of you for your coverage of the community recording of Kevin Danzig's "The Great Mississippi." Kevin, who has been reading online coverage of the project in the Southeast Missourian, has been overwhelmed with the positive public response. We are both aware that your coverage has raised public awareness and bolstered the credibility of the effort.
I think this is an endeavor that will be a source of pride for Cape Girardeau. Thank you so much for your support.