- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marty Joe Bohnert, 39, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, May 9, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 19, 1964, at Cape Girardeau, son of Rudolph G. and Hattie Grass Bohnert.
Bohnert was a member of the St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. He had attended the St. Paul Lutheran School in Jackson and Oak Ridge High School in Oak Ridge.
Survivors include his mother of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Sharon Unterreiner of Perryville, Mo., and Karlin Bohnert of Atlanta, Ga.; and three brothers, Randolph Bohnert of Oak Ridge, Myron Bohnert of Jackson and Jay Bohnert of Ballwin, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Johnson officiating. Burial will be in Goshen Cemetery in Oak Ridge.