- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Allene M. Thiele, 92, of Sedgewickville died Saturday, May 8, 2004, at the Jackson Manor Nursing Home in Jackson.
She was born May 3, 1912, at Oak Ridge, daughter of John J. and Mary Mabrey Turner. She and Hubert Thiele were married June 23, 1932. He died Jan. 17, 1988.
Thiele had lived in Sedgewickville many years and was a member of Sargent's Chapel Lutheran Church near Sedgewickville.
Loving survivors include two daughters and sons-in-law, Patsy and Roy Rubel of Mount Vernon, Ill., and Sue and Jerry Green of Sedgewickville; three grandchildren, Steve Rubel and wife Dawn, Debbie Schnurbusch and husband Dale, and Mark Rubel; and three great-grandchildren, Denise Schnurbusch, Kelly Rubel and Tyson Mattingly.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. until funeral time Tuesday at the McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. William Brooks officiating. Burial will be in the Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.