- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Allene M. Thiele, 92, of Sedgewickville died Saturday, May 8, 2004, at the Jackson Manor Nursing Home in Jackson.
She was born May 3, 1912, at Oak Ridge, daughter of John J. and Mary Mabrey Turner. She and Hubert Thiele were married June 23, 1932. He died Jan. 17, 1988.
Thiele had lived in Sedgewickville many years and was a member of Sargent's Chapel Lutheran Church near Sedgewickville.
Loving survivors include two daughters and sons-in-law, Patsy and Roy Rubel of Mount Vernon, Ill., and Sue and Jerry Green of Sedgewickville; three grandchildren, Steve Rubel and wife Dawn, Debbie Schnurbusch and husband Dale, and Mark Rubel; and three great-grandchildren, Denise Schnurbusch, Kelly Rubel and Tyson Mattingly.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. until funeral time Tuesday at the McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. William Brooks officiating. Burial will be in the Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.