- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 05/10/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Matthew Henry Jones, 23, of 225 S. Lorimier, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
Arrests Bryon Donnell Thomas, 23, of 49 Green Acres, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
A male, 22, was taken into protective custody Saturday at 125 N. Main.
Brandon Arlen Hobbs, 18, of 2424 James, Scott City, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving without an operator's license and driving without headlights.
A white female, 29, was taken into protective custody Sunday.
David C. Johnson, 24, of 509 S. West End Blvd., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of making a false declaration.
Summons Danny Lee Swofford, 31, of 180 Estate Drive, No. 170, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday for noise violation.
Gerald N. Stott, 62, of 22 Edgewood, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Sunday for maintaining a nuisance.
Cauble and Field reported a CB radio and TV/VCR stolen and a vehicle window broken Sunday at 421 S. Middle.
Citgo D-Mart reported gasoline stolen Sunday at 263 Farrar.
A black moped was reported stolen Sunday at 540 S. Middle.
A blue bicycle was reported stolen Sunday at 205 Caruthers.
Property damage was reported Sunday at 511 S. Ellis. Cantai J. Moore, 23, 911 S. Benton, Cape Girardeau, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
A male, 3, was reported bitten by a dog Saturday at the 700 block of South Benton.