- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 05/10/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday: At 4:10 p.m., an emergency medical service at 812 Alta Vista.
At 6:16 p.m, fire at 534 S. Sprigg.
At 7: 42 p.m., a wire down at 1222 S. Pacific.
At 9:24 p.m., an illegal burn at the 300 block of Sheridan.
At 9:47 p.m., an illegal burn at 2014 Bloomfield.
At 10:24 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1865 Lakeshore Drive.
At 10:42 p.m., an emergency medical service at 125 N. Main.
At 10:54 p.m., a car fire at 419 S. Sprigg.
At 11 p.m., an emergency medical service at 315 S. Middle.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 12:27 a.m., a fire alarm at 1000 Towers.
At 2:11 a.m., a fire alarm at 1710 N. Sprigg.
At 7:49 a.m., an emergency medical service at 141 N. Silver Springs Road, No. 105.
At 1:44 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1816 Delwin.