- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
GOREVILLE, Ill. --Sarah L. Hickam, 74, of Goreville died Friday, May 7, 2004, at home.
She was born June 21, 1929, at Howerton, Ill., daughter of Clyde and Joysie Blankinship Cooper. She and Jesse B. Hickam were married Feb. 20, 1950, in Piggott, Ariz.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Joyce Stout of Lick Creek, Ill., Belinda Smith of Pittsburg, Ill.; a son, Roger Hickam of Jonesboro, Ill.; and six grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Alto Pass, Ill.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bobby Norton officiating. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery.