- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Two charged in high school shooting near Baltimore
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. -- Two people were charged Saturday in a drive-by shooting that wounded four teenagers, one of them critically, as they left a charity basketball game at their high school.
Police also said they were looking for two unidentified suspects in Friday's shooting in Randallstown High School's parking lot.
Ronald Johnson, 20, was charged with four counts of attempted murder, first-degree assault and a weapons violation, police said. He was being held without bail Saturday.
Matthew T. McCullough, a 17-year-old student at the high school, was charged with the same counts but he remained at large, authorities said.
Baltimore County police chief Terrence Sheridan said the attack stemmed from an earlier name-calling incident.