- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Two charged in high school shooting near Baltimore
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. -- Two people were charged Saturday in a drive-by shooting that wounded four teenagers, one of them critically, as they left a charity basketball game at their high school.
Police also said they were looking for two unidentified suspects in Friday's shooting in Randallstown High School's parking lot.
Ronald Johnson, 20, was charged with four counts of attempted murder, first-degree assault and a weapons violation, police said. He was being held without bail Saturday.
Matthew T. McCullough, a 17-year-old student at the high school, was charged with the same counts but he remained at large, authorities said.
Baltimore County police chief Terrence Sheridan said the attack stemmed from an earlier name-calling incident.