- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)20
Two charged in high school shooting near Baltimore
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. -- Two people were charged Saturday in a drive-by shooting that wounded four teenagers, one of them critically, as they left a charity basketball game at their high school.
Police also said they were looking for two unidentified suspects in Friday's shooting in Randallstown High School's parking lot.
Ronald Johnson, 20, was charged with four counts of attempted murder, first-degree assault and a weapons violation, police said. He was being held without bail Saturday.
Matthew T. McCullough, a 17-year-old student at the high school, was charged with the same counts but he remained at large, authorities said.
Baltimore County police chief Terrence Sheridan said the attack stemmed from an earlier name-calling incident.