- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
Two charged in high school shooting near Baltimore
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. -- Two people were charged Saturday in a drive-by shooting that wounded four teenagers, one of them critically, as they left a charity basketball game at their high school.
Police also said they were looking for two unidentified suspects in Friday's shooting in Randallstown High School's parking lot.
Ronald Johnson, 20, was charged with four counts of attempted murder, first-degree assault and a weapons violation, police said. He was being held without bail Saturday.
Matthew T. McCullough, a 17-year-old student at the high school, was charged with the same counts but he remained at large, authorities said.
Baltimore County police chief Terrence Sheridan said the attack stemmed from an earlier name-calling incident.