- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CAIRO, Ill. -- Louise Aldred, 72, of Cairo died Thursday, April 29, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 6, 1931, at Morley, Mo., daughter of Harry and Velma Gilliland Barks. She married Herschel "Bill" Aldred.
Aldred was a member of Cairo Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Deena Williams and Lisa Watkins of Cairo, Lynn Gibula of Warrenville, Ill.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo Sunday from 10 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Dr. Larry Potts officiating. Burial will be in Green Lawn Memorial Gardens at Villa Ridge, Ill.