- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
FARMINGTON, Mo. -- Gary L. Flanagan, 52, of Farmington died Thursday, April 29, 2004, in St. Louis.
He was born Feb. 18, 1952, in South Dakota, son of Noel and Dorothy Flanagan.
Survivors include his wife, Kathleen; a daughter, Patty Flanagan; two sons, Gary Flanagan II and Jimmy Flanagan; a stepdaughter, Carrie Willaby, all of the state of California; his mother of Farmington; three sisters, Donna Flanagan of California, Tammy Flanagan of Fredericktown, Mo., Evelyn Skinner of Bonne Terre, Mo.; two brothers, Terry Flanagan of Fredericktown, Cary Flanagan of Cape Girardeau; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father.
C.Z. Boyer Funeral Home at Bonne Terre is in charge of arrangements.