- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Mary Jane Warren, 84, of Jackson died Wednesday, April 28, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 10, 1919, at LaValle, Mo., daughter of Henry Ola and Flora L. Knotts Fields.
Survivors include two daughters, Juanita Bruce of Dix, Ill., Marilyn Davis of Jackson; two sisters, Olla Parker of Fredericktown, Mo., Nettie Frederick of Cahokia, Ill.; five grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sons, four brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home Saturday from 11 a.m. to service time.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ronnie Brown officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.