- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Jason Charles and Sarah Jane Trickey of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:47 p.m. Wednesday, April 14, 2004. Name, Alexis Sybl Nicole. Weight, 3 pounds. Mrs. Trickey is the former Sarah Benton, daughter of Debbie Benton of Cape Girardeau and Tom Benton of Jackson. She is a graphic designer at Cape Girardeau Printing Co. Trickey is the son of Tom and Karen Mogelnicki and Jim and Tina Trickey, all of Cape Girardeau. He is employed in sales at Station West.
Daughter to Matthew W. and Lilia A. Robison of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 1:05 a.m. Friday, April 16, 2004. Name, Sophia G. Weight, 8 pounds 3 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Robison is the former Lilia Aceves. Robison is an operating technician.
Daughter to Donald Charles and Jennifer Lynne Blum III of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 6:10 a.m. Tuesday, April 20, 2004. Name, Campbell Layne. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Mrs. Blum is the former Jennifer Cleve, daughter of Albert and Karen Cleve of Farmington, Mo. She is employed in sales. Blum is the son of Don and Sandra Blum of Farmington. He is employed in education.