- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
KELSO, Mo. -- Marie D. Reeves, 80, of Kelso died Tuesday, April 27, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 25, 1923, at Chaffee, Mo., daughter of Michael Samuel and Frieda Katherine Koelzer LeGrand. She and Dale Vincent Reeves were married July 3, 1948, at Kelso.
Reeves was a member of St. Augustine Catholic Church, St. Ann's Sodality, Knights of Columbus Council 6420 Ladies Auxiliary and VFW Post 6407 Auxiliary.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, LaDonna Gosche and Deanna Brown of Kelso; a brother, Ervin LeGrand of Kelso; a sister, Wilma Stephan of Cape Girardeau; and three grandchildren.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 4 to 8 p.m. today. Parish prayers will be at 6:30, followed by Knights of Columbus prayers and VFW Auxiliary service.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Augustine Church, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.