- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ULLIN, Ill. -- Ann Smith, 83, of Ullin died Wednesday, April 28, 2004, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Sept. 26, 1920, in Royalton, Ill., daughter of Joseph and Mary Apis Barkus. She and Glenn Smith were married in 1981.
Survivors include a stepson, James Smith of Jonesboro, Ill.; numerous stepgrandchildren; great-stepgrandchildren; and great-great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, an infant son, a stepdaughter and six brothers.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be at a later date in East Lawn Memorial Gardens.