- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Kermit R. Miller, 56, of Perryville died Monday, April 26, 2004, at St. John's Mercy Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born May 6, 1947, in Perry County, Mo., son of William "Bill" and Zelma Keller Miller. He and Theresa Sue Allen were married in 1992 at Higdon, Mo.
Miller hauled wood and mulch and did landscaping.
Survivors include his wife; two stepsons, Aaron Mattingly and Cody McGee of the home; three brothers, Harold and Leon Miller of Perryville, Kenny Miller of Chicago; and a sister, Dorothy Duvall of Brewer, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Chamness officiating. Burial will be in Whitewater Christian Cemetery in Perry County.