- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
DONGOLA, Ill. -- Rose Mary Hinkle, 60, of Dongola died Wednesday, April 28, 2004, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born July 18, 1943, daughter of David and Opal Elkins Spurlock.
Hinkle had been a nurse aide in a nursing home, and was a member of Friendship Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Wesley Hinkle of Jonesboro, Ill., Ronnie Hinkle of Cobden, Ill.; a daughter, Brenda Allen of Dayton, Ohio; two brothers, Ralph Spurlock of Oswego, Ill., Larry Spurlock of Batavia, Ill.; two sisters, Wanda Woods of Batavia, Joann Geasley of Belleville, Ill.; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larue Parr officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.