- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
SEMO Conference Baseball Tournament
At Sikeston, No. 1 Sikeston vs. NMCC-Scott City winner, 6 p.m.; No. 4 Dexter vs. No. 5 Poplar Bluff, 8 p.m.
At Central, No. 2 Notre Dame vs. Kelly-Chaffee winner, 4:15 p.m.
At Notre Dame, No. 3 Jackson vs. No. 6 Central, 4:15 p.m.
Saturdayn Semifinals, noon at Central and Notre Dame
n Championship, 7:45 p.m. at Capaha Park