- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 4/29/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Mark Steven Brimhall, 46, 902 Ward, Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Harold Eugene Mungle, 52, 1202 Rear S. Ellis, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Omar Terell Johnson, 24, 3018 Mimosa, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Melanie Ann Taylor, 20, 5037 Rhodes, St. Louis, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Julian Isidro Gonzalez, 24, 2405 Sprigg, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
Arrests Angie Leigh Purl, 28, address unknown, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of forgery.
Kevin Leanders Jackson II, 49, St. Charles, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a city warrant for failure to appear for traffic violations.
Brandon Marquis Daniels, 20, 233 N. Ranney, Sikeston, was arrested Tuesday on a city warrant for failure to appear.
Marcus James Johnson, 19, 46 E St., Wilson City, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a city warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
Thomas Lee White, 22, 451 N. Frederick, was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
Cedric Raymond Bass, 24, 1424 William, was arrested Wednesday on two city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for driving under suspension and failure to appear.
Shawn A. Rushing, 28, 921 William, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of making a false declaration.
Gregory A. Kohl, 46, 613 Locust, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant for probation violation, and on suspicion of making a false declaration.
Jason C Potter, 27, 1111 Bloomfield, was arrested on suspicion of stealing a CD player and car power cord from K's Merchandise, 371 S. Broadview.
Juvenile A 14-year-old male juvenile was cited into juvenile court Tuesday on suspicion of stealing from Famous-Barr, 100 West Park Mall.
A 13-year-old female juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of being beyond parental control.
Thefts A push mower was reported stolen Tuesday from 1109 Giboney.
Avon products were reported stolen Tuesday from 1541 N. Main.
A puppy was reported stolen Tuesday from 507 S. Frederick.
A 2002 red Chevrolet Tahoe, license number 303 KH3, was reported stolen from Kelso Supply, 354 N. Park.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen from Perry and Cecilia.
Property Damage A fire extinguisher was discharged Tuesday at McClanahan Real Estate, 125 N. Clark.
A vehicle tire was reported damaged at 1721 Cape Meadows.
Miscellaneous A 1992 green Chrysler LeBaron was abandoned at 322 S. Lorimier.
A purse and wallet were reported found at 1 Capaha Park.