- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Joseph Patrick "Joe Pat" McKeown, 45, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, April 23, 2004, at his home.
He was born July 30, 1958, at Cape Girardeau, son of James and Jane Doughty McKeown.
Survivors include his mother of Cape Girardeau; his father of Carterville, Ill.; two brothers, James McKeown of Forth Worth, Texas, Steve McKeown of Herrin, Ill.; and two sisters, Jane Neumeyer of Madison, Wis., Sue Watkins of Farmington, Mo.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Scott Moon officiating. Burial will be in Fairmont Cemetery at Cape Girardeau.