- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/24/16)3
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Vial of Life effort is good legacy
To the editor:
Being a friend of Della B. Heise, I would like to add information on her stewardship in the Friends of St. Francis Medical Center. The 1,000 hours accumulated was with the Vial of Life program. However, in August 2001 the Friends of St. Francis relinquished this program, and the St. Francis Medical Center Auxiliary assumed the responsibility, entitling it the Della Heise Vial of Life program.
Contact the St. Francis volunteer office if this service is needed by any person. There is no charge to receive a vial, which you place on your refrigerator. Your prescriptions need to be listed and placed inside the vial for use in an emergency.
VERNICE V. BAUMSTARK