- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)35
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Vial of Life effort is good legacy
To the editor:
Being a friend of Della B. Heise, I would like to add information on her stewardship in the Friends of St. Francis Medical Center. The 1,000 hours accumulated was with the Vial of Life program. However, in August 2001 the Friends of St. Francis relinquished this program, and the St. Francis Medical Center Auxiliary assumed the responsibility, entitling it the Della Heise Vial of Life program.
Contact the St. Francis volunteer office if this service is needed by any person. There is no charge to receive a vial, which you place on your refrigerator. Your prescriptions need to be listed and placed inside the vial for use in an emergency.
VERNICE V. BAUMSTARK