- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Vial of Life effort is good legacy
To the editor:
Being a friend of Della B. Heise, I would like to add information on her stewardship in the Friends of St. Francis Medical Center. The 1,000 hours accumulated was with the Vial of Life program. However, in August 2001 the Friends of St. Francis relinquished this program, and the St. Francis Medical Center Auxiliary assumed the responsibility, entitling it the Della Heise Vial of Life program.
Contact the St. Francis volunteer office if this service is needed by any person. There is no charge to receive a vial, which you place on your refrigerator. Your prescriptions need to be listed and placed inside the vial for use in an emergency.
VERNICE V. BAUMSTARK