- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 04/25/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday: At 4:19 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1707 Georgia St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Saturday: At 2:54 a.m., a natural gas leak at 450 Sheridan.
At 8:06 a.m., an emergency medical service at 40 S. Sprigg.
At 12:55 p.m., a still alarm at 909 Hackberry No. 10
At 6:56 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1015 S. Sprigg.
At 6:45 p.m., an emergency medical service at 741 Forest.