- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Dr. and Mrs. Nicholas Tibbs of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Cara Ann Tibbs, to Andrew Joseph Lichtenegger. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Lichtenegger of Altenburg, Mo.
Tibbs is a 2003 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, where she majored in music education. She is a music teacher at St. Ambrose Grade School in Chaffee, Mo., and at St. Augustine Grade School in Kelso, Mo.
Lichtenegger is a 1997 graduate of Perryville High School. He is employed by Perry Crating at Frohna, Mo.
A July 17 wedding is planned at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson.