- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mark and Peggy Edmundson of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Joanie Brianna Edmundson, to Robyn Jay Heuring. He is the son of Paul and Jane Heuring of Cape Girardeau.
Edmundson is a graduate of Central High School, and received a bachelor's degree in education from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a third grade teacher with Cape Girardeau School District.
Heuring is a graduate of Central High School. He is employed by Midwest Cable Splicing Inc.
A May 31 wedding is planned in Cape Girardeau.