- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Heather Renee Stevens and Joshua Stephen Braun exchanged vows Feb. 21, 2004, at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Scott City. The Rev. David Coon performed the ceremony. Pianist was Jane Lett, and vocalists were Jessica Braun and Renee Compass, all of Scott City.
Parents of the couple are Steve and Linda Stevens and John and Donna Braun, all of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Jennifer Bain of Scott City. Bridesmaids were Marsha Job of Scott City and Debbie Thiele of Marble Hill, Mo., sisters of the bride; Amanda Braun, sister of the groom, and Ashley Porch, both of Scott City. Junior bridesmaids were Lindsay Thiele, niece of the bride, and Adrienne Underwood, cousin of the bride. Lindsay is the daughter of Ernie and Debbie Thiele. Adrienne is the daughter of Dale and Pam Underwood of Cape Girardeau.
Daniel Braun of Scott City was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Justin Braun of Scott City, brother of the groom; Michael Riley of Jackson and Corey Menz of Scott City, cousins of the bride; and Andrew Estes of Scott City. Usher was Philip Spinks of Scott City.
Candlelighters were Amanda Thiele, niece of the bride, and Brooke Rhymer, cousin of the bride. Amanda is the daughter of Ernie and Debbie Thiele. Brooke is the daughter of Rodney and Gerri Rhymer of Scott City.
Flower girls were Hannah Thiele and Makayla Job, nieces of the bride. Ringbearer was Noah Braun, nephew of the groom. Hannah is the daughter of Ernie and Debbie Thiele. Makayla is the daughter of Gary and Marsha Job. Noah is the son of Justin and Jessica Braun.
Guest book attendants were Kristie Thiele, niece of the bride, and Katie Rhymer, cousin of the bride. Kristie is the daughter of Ernie and Debbie Thiele. Katie is the daughter of Rodney and Gerri Rhymer.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Kelso, Mo. Servers were Brenda Morris, aunt of the bride; Alice Dumey and Anita Uelsmann, aunts of the groom, all of Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Feb. 20 in the First Assembly of God Church gymnasium in Scott City.
Mrs. Braun is a 2001 graduate of Scott City High School. She is employed by Dr. Danna Cotner in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed at Spartech Plastics in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Scott City.